Call for Workshops
The International Conference on Embedded Wireless Systems and Networks (EWSN) is a highly selective single-track international conference focusing on the innovative research related to embedded systems and wireless networking. After a stint outside of Europe, EWSN returns, being held in Lyon, France for the 2020 edition.
Accepted workshop papers will be included in the EWSN 2020 proceedings and will appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Workshops will be hosted in INSA Lyon, Campus Lyon Tech La Doua, on Monday, 17 February 2020.
Workshop proposals should be no longer than four pages and contain at least the following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- A brief description of the motivation and rationale for the workshop, and the reasons why the workshop is of interest at this time.
- If appropriate, a brief statement about how the workshop relates to other workshops and conferences on similar topics.
- The position of the workshop with regard to the topics traditionally covered by EWSN.
- A draft version of the Call for Papers, as complete as possible, including workshop deadlines that should be aligned with the relevant important dates below.
- The name, affiliation, and short bio (up to 200 words) of each main organizer.
- A tentative list of prospective TPC members, indicating their names, affiliations, and whether they have been contacted / accepted the invitation.
- The planned format of the workshop, including expected number of presented papers, invited / keynote talks, panels, posters / demonstrations, or any other means to facilitate lively discussions and attendee involvement.
- The expected number of submissions and the expected number of participants.
- A description of the publicity plan.
- The list of specific equipment if needed.
In case of a recurring workshop:
- A description of the history of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, and attendee count.
- If the workshop was colocated with another conference, please briefly comment on why EWSN is a more appropriate venue.
- The description of the modifications brought by the chairs, and the renewal rate of the TPC.
The workshop organizers should also take into account the following considerations:
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for managing their workshop and coordinating with the local arrangements chair of EWSN 2020 for facilities, and with the publication chairs for camera-ready papers.
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for setting up the paper submission site and review process for the selected workshops.
Please send your proposal (pdf format) via email to the workshop co-chairs at email@example.com
August 30, 2019
Sept. 7, 2019
|Camera-ready workshop papers due||December, 20 2019|
|Workshop date||February 17, 2020|
Each deadline is 23:59 UTC-12 (AoE).Workshop Co-chairs
Ramona Marfievici, Digital Catapult (UK)
Fabrice Théoleyre, CNRS (France)